Join Allison Walton and Marisa Atula and kick off the spring season with a three-week health coaching and practice challenge that will provide personalized coaching and yoga instruction in a small group setting to give you the tools to meet your current health and wellness goals. Topics covered will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the body's natural detoxification process
- Inflammation: what it means and how to prevent it
- Balancing blood sugar
- Weekly recipe samples and menu ideas
These weekly topics will be woven into your yoga practice to connect mind and body for an integrative approach to wellness.
- Three 90-minute group health coaching sessions with Allison Walton
- Three 60-minute yoga sessions exclusively for challenge participants with Marisa Atula
- Unlimited class package at Humble Haven for the duration of the challenge (if currently a member, memberships can be paused)
- Exclusive 15% discount at Boketto Wellness
Coaching Sessions: Sundays from 1:00-2:30pm
Yoga Classes: Wednesdays from 6:45-7:45pm
$249 if payment received before March 15th
$299 after March 15th
Both Allison and Marisa are Certified Holistic Health Counselors, certified through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Their individual experiences and education beyond this certification are being combined to provide an in-depth and holistic approach to optimal wellness.